I posted a authentic MK purse.Offerup deleted my post claiming it was counterfeit.
My purse is real and authentic. OfferUp is accusing me of something not true.
Seeking legal advice for false accusations.I cannot get a supervisor to contact me!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Easy to contact immediately
- Selling for the past two years
What I disliked
- Buyers not showing up
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A person posting under the alias Beth is selling $500 rihanna tickets that are counterfeit. All the supporting receipts from ticketmaster were really reproduced by her, so therefore after I..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer set from a seller called Marcus who had a good rating over offer up which make me comfortable and asked him about the warranty he said..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."