I posted a authentic MK purse.Offerup deleted my post claiming it was counterfeit.
My purse is real and authentic. OfferUp is accusing me of something not true.
Seeking legal advice for false accusations.I cannot get a supervisor to contact me!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Easy to contact immediately
- Selling for the past two years
What I disliked
- Buyers not showing up
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way..."
- "I was sold a broken washer Tried contacting her for a refund but get no response ..."
- "I've been scammed on your site by a fraudulent member out of $2,000 and since Offer up ive reported this incident police your site has so many loopoles in there..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually..."