28K views
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages.I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it.This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it when the app worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it started to screw up. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the app worked flawlessly prior to this happening." of offerup mobile application. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Comments

The same *** happen to me cant aell nadw and i made different accounts

my posts on offer up seem to disappear.I have emailed customer service and have heard nothing back.

Very frustrating.I must go else where.

#1419137

My app also doesn’t work

#1419113

your only allowed 2 account, if they find out you have more, they automatically delete or "Hide" your sale posts to the public. happened to me already.

It happened same to my app

I used OfferUp for years because I had a thrift store & buy & sell stuff constantly but it quit working about 2 years ago. I have emailed support dozen times, got new phone, set up new account with new email. Nothing has worked and I know a dozen others in same boat so I’ve went to Letgo.

Damn. Bye OfferUp. Move to Letgo.

*** you offerup!

Offerup makes me wanna punch a whole in the wall. I cant receive or send any messages how do i contact them about this problem when i cant even send messages!! Why god why?!!

I can't verify a cell phone.