22.5K views
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages.I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it.This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it when the app worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it started to screw up. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the app worked flawlessly prior to this happening." of offerup mobile application. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Same is happening to me with my 3 accounts.It's been like a month already and no answers from "support".

I have given the app 1 star now. My posts don't show up, only I can see my posts in my profile, I can't follow others, can't send messages either.

-_- I will be using LetGo and 5Miles.Screw OfferUp.

It's not hard to figure, people, get ready for offer up to become a paid app. That's how this works: create an app that fulfills a need, give it away for free, let people become somewhat dependent of the app, make it fail, glitch or temporarily take it down, when people start crying for their non working app and missed sales and everything else, fix it, give it back to them and then charge a relatively small fee for the right to use it. I don't know what you think but that's my thought.

Factory reset people!That’s all that works!

You’ve been ghost banned!Make new emails and different phone numbers!

Im have the same problems as everybody else. I wish they would resolve this soon

to Cindy Gerent #1392749

Have you resolved problem? I am having the same problem.

The powers-that-be want all of us to work 60+ hours per week..."They" know that we'll all be forced to get second jobs now that they're shadow banning us on the easiest selling sites. My craigslist listings have been getting more responses lately...Now I know why

I'm on an iPhone 7 with same issues

I’m having the exact same problem! I’ve tried the app AND the website. Neither one of them work, I also cannot follow anybody, they need to fix this ASAP!

bueno, pense que yo era la unica que estaba teniendo esos problemas, ahora estoy perdiendo muchas ventas, espero que offerup pueda solucionar este problema.

Same here...