47.2K views
2.5

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages. I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it. This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Mobile Application.

Reason of review: The app worked flawlessly prior to this happening..

I liked: It when the app worked.

I didn't like: That it started to screw up.

• sell

Comments

I kept getting the GOXO1VX8 error for the past week or two. I just logged out of my account on the app and logged in again, and it works fine now (did this about 10 minutes ago).

I couldn't edit or archive my postings but now I can. Give that a try guys.

to The good guy #1634414

Hey,I also have issues in archiving items,any idea why?

I made an offer to buy an item and since then I can't log on or see my offers or messages

They deactivate my account, not idea what's going on

unable to login in my account 01/14/2019 cant send or recieve messages

I re downloaded the app and it allowed me to send a message like normal

My application don't work, my offers never appear, No messages from buyers, I can't send messages too, I ask (text) for help , and never answer me. Right now OfferUp is a disaster.

Can not answer buyer messages. Can’t even open app. Any advice?

Have same issue server issues.

Me to I made another account and still dose not work what do I do ????

This has been happening to me too!! I just thought no one was replying to my messages, but after it was like 10 or more people, I started getting suspicious it was an app glitch.

#1620540

So frustrated with errors! I can't buy or sell anything!! They HAVE to know this is a problem!!

#1619208

Same problem something went wrong network error !!! It’s upsetting disliking OfferUp now and it’s unusable

I ran a business reselling sneakers on this app this glitch happened to me a while ago and has never been resolved I lost allot of money and business from this

Me too

I agree, I lost money because of this app, was working g fine and then for no reason it is not sending my messages and I'm not receivingvanything

Not working for me either. Loved it until a few days ago.

I can’t post or mark anything as sold

to Anonymous #1617571

Same here .. started this past week.

Build 2.69.00 Coincidentally as we are all scrambling for Xmas or have found we have extra money to spend Major fail and worse that the company hasn’t acknowledged this obvious wide spread problem.

Terrible business model. Back to craigslist we all go ...

to BunnyfromTacoma #1617934

Yes craigslist is really best alternative, the app is good also. disappointed in offerup :/