Glendale, California
11.8K views 173 comments

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages.I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it.This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

I liked: It when the app worked.

I didn't like: That it started to screw up.

3.0
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Offerup Mobile Application
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss The app worked flawlessly prior to this happening. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

anonymous
San Francisco, California, United States #1331591

Just signed up for an account, saw an item I liked and immediately offered them cash, tried to send a message since they were literally a few minute drive away and wanted to get the item before anyone else.

Then the app said Error. Wouldn't let me send a message. Now the app is down and website is down saying theres tech work in progress.

Bummer, thought the app was good looking at reviews, shouldn't this be like a beta version not something that's been around for years and breaks?

Monesda
Garden Grove, California, United States #1331511

Same here I have been using the app for like a year and like 3 days ago I messaged 5 people about an item and got no reply. I think its a bug in the new update they released may 2.

JakDaRippa
Avondale, Arizona, United States #1330672

the same exact thing has happened to me.i have contacted their non-existent Customer Support staff for months now, but have only receive automate responses.

when the app was working, i've gone so far as to buy my dream car...Range Rover HSE.wtf is going on???

Amir

You have been ghost banned.Happened to me and couldn't figure out what to do for literally a month.

Only way to make it work again is to factory reset phone. Once you have reset it don't download offer up. Make a brand new email that has no relation to your previous ones.

Then download offer up with that email and don't put your phone number.IT worked for me

Evon

Same situation​ here why is this happening this is where I make my money ughh

Evon

Did everyone get this resolved! Same thing here ..I made 3 different accounts and not working tff

Acito316
San Jacinto, California, United States #1323003

ive also been using offer up for a while now.suddenly as of recent, my posts haven't been showing up.ive made three accounts, became a tru seller, and even paid to have my service"bumped" up to the top.My post was up for thirty minutes,then...gone again.

i want my money back...whats going on??

My post are not showing up either

Mala Ali
to Anonymous Elk Grove, California, United States #1322379

It's happening same to me,I don't know what should I do?plz help

Gmoney
Palmdale, California, United States #1320684

My for sale post are not showing up. No messages either.