Glendale, California
58.2K views
2.5

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages. I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it. This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Mobile Application.

Reason of review: The app worked flawlessly prior to this happening..

OfferUp Pros: It when the app worked.

OfferUp Cons: That it started to screw up.

• sell

Comments

It's because you kept asking people for their number or offering yours or violating their policy guidelines in some other form or fashion. After too many warnings they just shut you down

I got 400 veiws on a poster overnight and not one single buyer

Offer up is anti American. Sure they have the idea of free trade and all but calling a flashlight that attaches to a rifle a dangerous item is insane.

Very interesting!

GlossyFish156

You got blocked on that device you wasting emails try a new device

@GlossyFish156

If I try a new device do I use same home wifi

Same issue as above. It worked flawlessly for 3+ years but in last 3 months just error messages. The worst part Is it allows you to search and find but nothing else.

@Anonymous

The last 3 month's Offerup has not been working properly. Now I can't post an item without giving my cell phone number!

They have my e- mail and I have been using offerup for 2 years just fine. Now I am not even able to contact them directly for help! A.

in Wa. state.

sent item payment got cancelled and cant reach anyone … horrible service

@Anonymous

Get error after accepting an offer.

MixedSumatranRhinoceros294

Was this issue resolved for you? I am having same problem.

#1720917

Yup i know this issue. You got banned.

Why? Because offer up sucks!

You need a new phone (new imei) a new phone number and creat a new account, and never connect it to you home wifi. Only way to get offer up again...

Haha

AssortedGreySeal507
#1720901

I’ve used Offer Up on the same phone for years. Now I can’t get anything but error messages, blaming the server.

Did Comcast do this because they don’t want me to use the app? It’s happened before with eBay.

#1720341

I am also having the same issue the app jus logs me out I made another temp account but I can’t send or receive any messages hope the app sorts out this issue .. letgo is also a great app but no shipping option

#1719985

Same issue. I'm logged in and I'm getting message notifications, but when I click on it, it says error.

I can't even see the profiles I follow. So annoying.

#1720890
@Anonymous

Yep. Same exact issue with notifications, messages.

Does anyone know what is the issue? I find it pretty disappointing that an APP with so many customers and subscribers, does not have the courtesy of notifying its customers/users when there are issues like this.

#1719250

Im having the same problem!!!

My issue is that I can’t even see any offers, I can’t log in at all, it’s just not working, I can’t even use the app as a guest. Nothing is popping up. It just says please refresh the page or you need to log in to view this page.

WildLlama868
#1720958
@Anonymous

Yeah, same here. The only thing I can look at is “My Account”. Everything else either says I need to log in to view it or it just says error.