38.1K views
2.5

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages. I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it. This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it when the app worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it started to screw up. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the app worked flawlessly prior to this happening." of offerup mobile application. OfferUp needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OfferUp.

Comments

#1520975

I have been having the same issue it's like the twilight zone and I can't even message people from new offer ups that my wife and son created something really jacked up

I cant even login to my account anymore after resetting the password several times.

I have the same issue for the pass few weeks you write to customer service and they reply say they go fix it and they don’t I had so much customers that I lost.. it’s crazy

Mine hasn’t worked for about 2 weeks and their customer support doesn’t seem to know how to fix it. The frustration part is that I have buyers wanting my items and I can’t reply! Customer service is no help.

Offerup isn't working hasn't been for a month now... Can u fix it please??

my offer up is not working also can someone fix the problem !! I can't see none of my old messages or send out messages and also can't see my post

I just joined offerup and was wondering why I had not got any responses to questions from ANYBODY. Very frustrating. Thanks for solving that mystery.

to John C #1518307

Me too! I posted 2 items and cannot find the anywhere in the feed, no matter which delvice I use.

I received a welcome email but I have emailed with my questions and not received any response.

I think the OfferUp idea on a whole is great, but it obviously doesn't work. I think I will have to go back to Craigslist.

I am having the same problem, I emailed them numerous times and never helped me. So I am not going to use it again, even if they fix it. Plenty of other similar website and apps to use.

My offer up account is not working, it won't let me locked in

it takes 1 hour for my post to appear not 30 seconds ive already wrote offerup like 30 times and they keep saying the same thing over and over to reinstall and update which i did ! why is this happening???

Same problem ... and no way to tell if the messages are sent is pretty weak too !!!

I hope offer up is fixing these issues. I don’t like using the other sell apps but looks like I have no choice now

Offer Up no longer functions on my tablet. Only ads appear

Offer up must have crashed, I just lost many offers, what's wrong

The same thing happened to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it is dead.

WTF? I guess I will get the LETGO app instead.

I have had the same issue since February and I can’t get a hold of anyone at the offer up team. I can’t get any views on my items I have listed, Thr recipient don’t see my messages and I get the “error” code too. Hopefully it can be resolved ASAP!

to Dan #1460587

I finally realized I have exact same problem as you. Have you found anything out? who can help?

to Dan #1474022

I'm having the same problems as of right now. And it's been going on for a long time... I have tried to contact offer up team and no help

Mine is showing forbidden error.. Is that what anyone else is saying?

Do you know why? Let me know please