34.8K views
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages.I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it.This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it when the app worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it started to screw up. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the app worked flawlessly prior to this happening." of offerup mobile application. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Comments

I have had the same issue since February and I can’t get a hold of anyone at the offer up team. I can’t get any views on my items I have listed, Thr recipient don’t see my messages and I get the “error” code too. Hopefully it can be resolved ASAP!

to Dan #1460587

I finally realized I have exact same problem as you. Have you found anything out? who can help?

Mine is showing forbidden error..Is that what anyone else is saying?

Do you know why?Let me know please

Shows Error

Is anyone else's offer up not working right now???

to Kim #1454330

to Kim #1454336

Mines is not working either and I’m trying to sell things

I think the buyers are not getting my messages because I don’t get the check marks of read .

My app only shows the sellers message, in the inbox, and not mine i dont even get the check marks..... Ive tried to get into contact with i seller about and item for the past week and a half and still not working wth

Mine is doing same exact thing

My offer up also no buano

My offerup is not working. None of items are showing on the live feed or if you search for it. I can’t send or receiving text messages from any buyers.

I had this problem as well.I resolved it by going into google play finding the offer up app and clicking update.

It saved my profile updated the app but I had to redo the add.

Voila!Item posted with no more network error.Hope that helps.

I can't get the app to show me anything in my area.Gives me items selling in another state.

No matter what I do I can't get local ads.I'm not sure if anyone can see my ads or not because I can't see them.

I have the same problem and I’m an active sneaker reseller and have done allot with this app. It has hurt my business

I cannot see messages from others (from anyone) all I get is a white page that says REPORT, I have reported does anybody have a FIX. this has never happened before and stinks

Type your message here

Some of my articles are not showing up. What is the deal?

Not able to send messages

Did anyone could fix it. Because I couldn’t I already opened 3 different account and it just doesn’t let me send or receive any messages. This really sucks