17.4K views
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

So I've been using offerup for about 6 or so months and just within the last month it has stopped allowing me to send or receive messages.I have made two or three different accounts yet they all do the same thing even after I verify the emails for each account.

It will let me search every type of item and find them and I can technically "send" a message but it does not send. I sent a message on the app to my friend but he did not receive it and still has not.

I just hope that they fix it.This has also happened to my fiance but not her mother or anyone else I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with it when the app worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of that it started to screw up. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the app worked flawlessly prior to this happening." of offerup mobile application. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

Did you fix it? I have the same problem

Same issue been occurring for about 3 months with me.

Starting yesterday none of my selling items are showing up in category's, was working fine for last 5 months.

People responsible for running offerup are ***

Those people that run that are morons, they said i was removed for selling kodi loaded firesticks when the prohibiyed items on no way says i cannot sell them there.

to Dre #1369477

Agreed! They disabled my account for posting a stock picture of an item. Didn't let me know, all it said when I tried to login was that the server was down, took me a couple days to figure it out, someone's apparently not very good at their job if they really expect people to keep using the app when this is how they handle things.

I received an email saying A seller was messaging me back from an offer I made, but I never made any offers. I don't know if I got hacked or what. Does this happen to anyone?

It's not working for me either but won't let me post any items for sale. Strange. Have used many times before with no issues.

It's likely because they think you violated their terms somehow so they suspended your account without telling you how they like to do. Unfortunately they also block the devcice that you were using so you'll need to make a new account and log in on a different device than the one you were banned while using.

to Don D #1369977

This also happened to me, i cant send nor receive nor post