106 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 28, 2020

No. Just a bunch of emails from OfferUp. Telling me to be patient.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2020

I sold a item on this site a couple of times. At first I thought it was okay.

Then I signed up for the Fast Deposit the sale. I received the money right away. In fact the day it was shipped and scanned in. Okay I thought, so I sold something else.

Well that's were they got me. I took it to the post office. Then I received a text stating that the item was scanned in. So I went back to OFFERUP and the money was available?

So I'd tried to call OfferUp but there is no phone number where you can actually speak to a live person. Then I keep emailing them and finally got a response from them. Stating that I have to wait for the buyer to inspect the item for two days. Then they will release the payment!

No that is not the case. I'm so mad right now, because I paid extra to have the money released right away. Now they say that they are waiting on the buyer to decide if they want the item or not. There is no where on the site saying that you don't get your payment early, because they want to make sure that the buyer wants it?

*** it was out in the description of the item that I sold. What it is that is new and also included many pictures of it. Now they are emailing me that I won't be able to get the money for it. Until the buyer decides that they want it!

So in a nutshell, they are taking your payment. Plus extra to sell it. And on top of that you have to pay more for it to be shown on the website plus extra to get your payment! Don't fall for the lies on the site.

I did, and it ain't worth your time. BEWARE It's A ONLINE SCAM! I sold a collector hat. Kobe Bryant Lakers.

MVP hat. That was never worn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

OfferUp Pros: Good possibilities but very sad customer service.

OfferUp Cons: Runaround i got, No payment bs issues, You will be scammed.

Comments

Me and many others have used offerup for years. MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A GULLIBLE CHUMP?

OfferUp Reviews