Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC.EVERYONE SELLS THEM.

I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP WRANGLER. THESE PEOPLE WERE REALLY GOOD. I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO EBAY I WAS TALKING TO THE SCAMMERS AND DIDN'T KNOW IT. I EVEN WENT ON FACEBOOK TO SEE ABOUT THE STORY THEY WERE SAYING ABOUT BEING TRANSFERRED WITH THERE JOB AND YES IT WAS ALL THERE.

TO VERY THE STORY. I CONTACTED OFFER UP RIGHT AWAY AND THE GREEN DOT COMPANY ABOUT FRAUD. THE GREEN DOT COMPANY TOLD ME THEY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AFTER I SENT THEM ALL THE INFORMATION THEY WANTED THEY TURN THE VICTIM ME INTO THE ACCUSED. I TALKED TO POLICE OFFICERS IN THE AREA AND WITHOUT A NAME OF MY OFFENDER I BASICALLY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING.

GREEN DOT COMPANY TOLD ME IF I HAS A SUBPEONA THEY WOULD HELP ME WITH THERE NAME AND ACTIVATION WHERE ABOUTS BUT WITHOUT IT.

THATS TOO BAD.IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that i got scammed and amount of scammers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i was scammed for $2000.00" of offerup auto advertisement. Offerup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned offerup auto advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Offerup.

Had an Experience with Offerup?

Comments

File a report with ic3.gov and save all of your correspondence. ALso call your local police and local FBI

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1239355

thats why sometimes i rather go to dealer and buy a overpriced vehicle then to buy a cheap vehicle becuase overpaying at dealer is better then getting scammed

Manchester, Connecticut, United States #1235529

Sorry this happened to you!It almost happened to me today!

I was looking at a Jeep Wrangler she gave me a story about it being sold for $3000 (which is way under KKB) because her husband just passed away and could not stand to look at it.

then says we can do the transaction through eBay so there's buyer protection.Come to find out they want me to send onevanilla gift cards to pay for it, I contacted eBay they told me it was a scam do not pay!

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1238437

At least you were smart.