I keep trying to contact offer up &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; no one is getting back to me. Why have people be tru you members if they scam?

I have screen shots, a claim with my bank &;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; I filed a claim with Apple also. I paid for an item &; they never shipped it &;amp; they arent getting back to me now. $280 and I cant even get refunded? I need to know the persons name so I can file a police report.

The user name is Csteez and I cant call the police with that name.

Im getting fed up with this run around when trying to get this resolved. Please call me or email me.

Location: Port Charlotte, Florida