Seller wont accept my calls. The item he sold to me is junk and not worth $400.

I request my money back and no response. He delivered refrigerator and it came on. Fifteen min after he left I called him. He told me to put my hand up in where water comes out and pull out plastic bag with glauze in it to make refrigerator work.

This is unsanitary requesting money back. Its gets to cold and cant be adjusted has a loud sound. Please help. My husband is in a coma in nursing home I have to pay $1499 a month and cant afford to get scammed.

This is so unfair to go through this. This a very stressful time in my life. I did express to seller on same day that I wanted my money and he didnt respond. Can you please help me.

You can reach out to me at: Martha 281.964.8177. Thanks so much

User's recommendation: Make sure everything meet your expectations before you purchase get a receipt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Customer Care.

OfferUp Cons: Scammers, Feeling sideswiped, Customer service seems automated, You will get scammed.

Comments

#2014819

you took an loss. im trying to buy something on offer up.

but they dlnt reply to my messeges. than i dont buy it. and i must meet them in person. have the device turned on so i can see that it works.

offer up has too many scammers. always bering so.eone who knows about the item you are buying.

OfferUp Reviews