3.8

Hello. My name is Angelika Monahan.

I am seller on OfferUp for little over the year. Something happened to me on OfferUp almost 3 weeks ago. But I am still shocked about it, especially when I tried to search for help from customer service, my email were simply ignored. No one no even ones contacted me about the issue.

On May 14th I sold one of my items to also seller named Synthia Swepston or Gilbert. I dropped the item at USPS store the same day. (I always do that on 1st day). OfferUp kept saying to ship it, or they will cancel the order.

The carrier never scanned or notify OfferUp. The problem began, when Cynthia texted me, and told me that she got the order.I contacted OfferUp, no response. Next day they canceled the order, and sent her money back. Now she has her free purchase and her money.

I lost $40 to some seller like myself, who decided to keep the order and refused send me my money as a payment.. Please help. It is very unfair toward me. I don't deserve that.

Especially being ignored by customer service of offerup. I want my money back for item I sold, and she never paid for.

Sincerely Angelika M.

Preferred solution: I WANT MY MONEY FOR THE ITEM I SOLD AND THE CUSTOMER/SELLER REFUSED TO PAY..

OfferUp Cons: No way to protect sellers.

Comments