Original review updated by user Dec 21, 2020

Ever since the update for OfferUp and letgo combining this has been the worst selling experience of my life. Just about everything you post about the timing for shipping, when you get your money, refunds etc.

it is all untrue and not worth the hassle. I will be closing out everything I have for sale on here due to having to wait almost 3 weeks for an item that the purchaser has had for three weeks. I dont understand why it takes as long as it does when there is direct deposit involved.

Also I dont understand why you feel entitled to almost 13% of my item when you dont do anything except hold up my money. I will be letting everyone I know who is involved with this app exactly what goes on with pictures to prove it.

I will also be adding a post on YouTube explaining to all customers who are interested in either selling or buying on offer up exactly what theyre in for so that they dont

User's recommendation: I will recommend to everyone I know to stay away from this bogus app who takes 13% of the item that I purchased that I packed that I shipped.

Preferred solution: I want all of the percentage of funds that offer up took for my items and my time back and I will be closing myself out of this app I will no longer be part of this it’s ridiculous and you guys are crooks.

OfferUp Pros: Good only if buyer and seller comunicate outside offer up app.

OfferUp Cons: Slow payment method, Not being able to get any technical help at all with live person, Fraudulent items, Refunding unreliable.

Comments