Verified Buyer

Update by user Jan 23, 2020

Don’t Care attitude. Shady Business

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2020

Purchased an item through OFFERUP site. Item shipped from California from seller.

Received item Broken into many pieces. Immediately called OFFERUP, and filled out claim. They responded, and said I must contact seller first. Contacted seller, Seller would not cooperate.

I contacted Offer up again, and asked them to help. Sent many messages. They suggested that their record did not show me filling a claim, and my two days was up. So they could not help.

I sent them all my communication with them and the seller. NO RESPONSE FROM OFFERUP OR SELLER. So the Broken up goods are still sitting on my porch where the USPS Delivered it.

The pictures below, were taken today, Jan22. I did not disturb the content of this box until today.

Thought someone may need to see contents as it was delivered. I simply remove the top layer of cushions to reveal breakage in the first two photos. I then remove other cushion pieces to reveal the complete picture of the items damage.

No other protection in packing. UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Claim.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

OfferUp Pros: Products.

OfferUp Cons: Worst customer support, No response.

Comments