56 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

I'm really not sure what happened. I'd love to be able to speak with someone in Customer Support so that maybe they could explain what happened.

My Debit Card was charged $19.99 for who knows what. I did not purchase anything and I did not authorize my card for any purchases or whatever the $19.99 was taken out of my account. I normally wouldn't be so upset but that charge caused my bank to go into overdraft which added another $35.00 to be taken from me. That's $55.00 it's a box of diapers and wipes for my daughter.

I'm also upset with not being able to contact anyone in Customer Service so that we could fix the issue. I really would like my account to be refunded as soon as possible.

Offer Up is a great site but with horrible customer service. There is no customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Customer Care.

OfferUp Pros: Good selling app.

OfferUp Cons: No customer service, Terrible customer service.

Comments