Offer Up system sucks! They don't support sellers!

It's my first time shipping selling online! I use the preprinted shipping label on my package with a tracking # but the USPS issued me a receipt with a tracking number on it because we paid the shipment $8 to send a $12 item. I constantly communicate with the buyer for the shipping update and gave the him the tracking # as well. The thing is the tracking # that Offer Up printed on their shipping label is untraceable so they couldn't track it.

I emailed Offer Up letting them know about the issue with the screenshot of the two tracking #'s update but nobody responded! Friday Oct.30 the buyer send me a message that he already received the package but to my surprise the app automatically change my status that looks like I cancelled my transaction. I did not cancelled the transaction but looks like I did. Seller's doesn't have controlled on the status.

Sunday , Nov. 01 I sent an email again with all the screenshots of my conversation with the client and the receipts from USPS and the screenshot of the two tracking numbers as a proof that my transaction is legit and it was completed! And they just responded me with this

OfferUp Support (OfferUp Support)

Nov 1, 2020, 7:11 PM PST

I'll need to forward your issue to a Senior Specialist who will be able to support you.

A team member will reach back out within a business day or two.

Thank you for your patience.

Natalio

Until now [Nov. 3], Offer Up never get back on me and on the app there's no sign of pending payment!

This is a hard learning experience for someone who had honest to goodness way of doing things!

If they care about their image, they should have improve the way the app operates but i don't think they will!

It's not a wise decision to choose Offer Up for any online selling! Waste of time money and effort!

User's recommendation: DO NOT SELL THRU OFFER UP.

Location: The Bronx, New York