Verified Reviewer

2.5

Offerup has been consistently billing me and my posts wont show up, promo plus doesn't even work (the app doesnt recognize I even paid for it the last 2 months). Spoke with a guy at the 844 number, and he said it may be because I posted a duplicate listing, so they flagged my account but yet they continue to take my money when I am able to log in.

Isn't taking someone's money for services that they are unwilling or u able to render fraudulent/illegal? ESPECIALLY if they don't even contact you to let you know that there is an issue on your end? I'm losing a lot of money with this app and have been a loyal user and customer for years! This is very frustrating!

They will not reply to my emails.

This is the one I sent today to the support@***.com and support@***.com addresses. I

I spoke with Ryan, extension 6 of the 1-844 number, and he said my account may have been flagged or something because I posted a duplicate listing. I'm not a scammer or anything like that, it was a mistake. I can't even log in to the app now or anything and I have lost a lot of money.

I would appreciate a refund for the $19.99 that was billed to my card (BB&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;amp;;amp;;;;amp;T debit account) on December 15th, 2019 beGoogle Play Store store recognizedsubscription, butn but I was unable to use it. Meaning OfferUp did not even recognize that I had purchased it. I was also charged for it ($19.99) again today, 1/16/20 and your system will not even let me log in at this point. When it does it still will not let me post a car.

I will include the screenshots from the messages its giving me when I try to log in and post. If you can unblock my account and either at least refund my money from last month and activate the promo plus for this month I'd continue to be a loyal customer. I have been using your service for almost 5 years now and up until recently was very satisfied. I am a TruYou member and link my account to Facebook and typically spend hundreds of dollars a month posting cars that I buy and sell freelance.

I am not a member of the dealership program but I may consider it if these issues can be fixed. If you cannot unblock me then I expect and would appreciate full refunds for all the charges I've been billed lately for the posts etc that have not showed up on my account. How do you keep taking my money and not even let me know there is an issue with my account? Especially considering said issue causes me to not be able to even use the app properly and thus its entire function is obsolete.

I'm literally just wasting money every time I use OfferUp now. I was charged for an ad yesterday that has not shown up and that has happened several times. I know it doesnt seem like a lot of money but $5/$20 here and there adds up....quick. I'm only asking you to do the right thing because technically and lawfully this constitutes FRAUD by a customer paying for services that are not rendered.

Again, I never got any sort of message telling me that my profile/account had been flagged. I will be taking this matter to not only the BBB but also the police and my banking institution as well if it is not rectified. I hate to end my ongoing relationship with your company because I enjoy using the OfferUp app and it has made me money in the past. I would have already closed my account but I dont want to if this can be fixed, however I will not continue to lose money either as a result of your site not functioning properly.

My name is

Thomas N Tuttle

I have also spoke with some people at Google Play about this matter and have been refunded for one postalready, butt they are unable to refund the others or help with the situation and suggested I contact you guys.

My number is 803-804-****

If there is any other info you need from me, please let me know but I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as POSSIBLE!

Sincerely

-T.N. Tuttle

(UPSTATE AUTO)

Veterans Of Foreign Wars

Product or Service Mentioned: Offerup Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

OfferUp Pros: Ease of use.

OfferUp Cons: Cannot log in to app, Services not rendered.

Comments