Verified Reviewer

I have a dispute with a fairly large purchase that I made through the OfferUp app. By the site's own admission they have a buyer's guarantee of satisfaction.

For the last 2 months I have been attempting to return the counterfeit item I purchased through their site via the shipping method. I haven't received a single response from the OfferUp customer service department since I opened the claim. I have tried calling, emailing, tweeting, facebooking as well as prior to all of that I went through their steps via their app for a buyer dispute. .all messages, notifications and attempted contact has been ignored.

I now have to dispute the charge with my bank. I do not recommend making a purchase that involves shipping or a credit card transaction with this company.

.They clearly don't care about retaining customers.

ie. Offerup has recently acquired their competition which was LetGo!

User's recommendation: Stay away from any purchase in that shipping is the mean of exchange of goods.

OfferUp Pros: Easy to use app.

OfferUp Cons: Customer service is unresponsive, Hate service, Feeling sideswiped, Unpersonal.

Comments