Seller sold me a pair of shorts for $100 dollars I asked personally for authenticity proof and seller responded yea theyre brand new when I received the packaged I noticed that the stitching on the shorts were uneven and messy indicating that indeed theyre fake or counterfeit, I have other Bape clothes myself I tried to compare the authenticity tag and the shorts they gave were definitely fake because the stitching is not clean which tells me this is a counterfeit item Id like a refund for this purchase Ive already contacted the seller and hes refusing for me to return this fake item back he already declined my refund which is why I escalated the claim because I want my money back for those shorts, Ill send them to offerup I dont care, I dont want this pair I just want my refund because the item was not authentic when before I purchased I personally asked for authenticity and seller claims that theyre real but pictures I sent to offerup states otherwise if you could please help me I would truly appreciate it, I dont know whats taking so long for offerup to get back to me but its already been a while and I havent received anything from you guys yet.

Comments