Verified Reviewer

Sold perfectly working tool and buyer damaged it and made claim that it came that way. Never directly, other than formatted generic messages, received a single question or call in regards.

No matter what I wrote in response to bogus claim. I will not except my tool back damaged. This claims conclusion was completed within hours of the claim. Strictly based on the claims of the buyer.

Sure seemed based on gender bias. A buyer with 0 experience vs. a 36 year woodworker whose owned several of these tools and never damaged in the manner in which she managed to do. Only 1 way to do the damages that she did and that's by not knowing how to properly install the blade.

I expect offer up to look into this properly. I expect my tool to be returned to me in the exact condition I sent it.

User's recommendation: Complete your transactions without including Offer Up in payment. They don't deserve their cut.

Preferred solution: Fire the representative how based 100% of decisions on buyers bogus lying claims. Despite me basically begging and pleading for her to acknowledge anything I had to say. And I don't want my tool returned to me damaged. I didn't send it to the buyer damag..

OfferUp Pros: Broad audience.

OfferUp Cons: Not trustworthy, One sided claim resolution, Ignored during claim, Gender bias, Tyrannical procedures.

Comments