3.4

I guess Im going to have to cancel my store. I had no idea that it would be this hard to contact somebody especially if its something serious which happens to be exactly what is going on with this transaction.

I have a regular customer that purchased from me a few times, she ordered two items within two days. I shipped both items out at the same time, one item tracked and one did not track. However she did receive both items. She explains that she received both packages in messaging but the only problem is we dont know how to make sure that the transaction still goes through.

Offer Up canceled the order one day before she received the item because tracking was never updated. So now we have a problem that she received her item and I have not been paid because the item has been canceled by Offerup. At least she was honest enough to tell the truth that she did receive both necklaces. What do I do now?

How do I receive my money for my transaction? Thanks

User's recommendation: I have had the hardest time getting through to Offer Up to make sure I get paid for sale that I made.

Preferred solution: I would like to receive my payment from my customer. .

Comments