Turnaround Time

Black guy said he was in army looked like he had a lazy eye. He gave the address 4304 Nature Way, Newport News, VA 23602.

This was an apartment complex, he said he would meet me downstairs by his garage. I was buying a 65" curved samsung TV for $750. Box appeared to be sealed with the shipping tape that says if security seal is broken please contact shipper. I gave him $750 he even helped me load it up and I was on my way.

I get home and pull out a cracked 65" curved samsung TV with no accessories. No remote, no power wires, etc. Got in contact with samsung who contacted a repair guy and repair guy says TV would cost as much as buying a new TV just to repair. He said he would give me $50 for the TV parts.

Lol, good job thief you got me on New Years Eve. Way to start off my 2017!

Offer up has no security do not use this app. Use Facebook's market but still buyer beware!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Very risky and unsafe.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1267395

It is ALWAYS buyer beware no matter where you buy from. Offerup is not responsible here.

You are for not opening the box. That security tape is for the original buyer, not you.

Everett, Washington, United States #1267391

That sucks big time. I feel really bad for you, but honestly, never trust anyone.

If you can't open a box, don't buy it, period. There are so many scammers out there. So what you can do is find the guy by using someone else's phone. Set up a meeting place and time but have the cops there waiting for him.

Although, the cops will most likely say it's a civil matter, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck!

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States #1266059

sorry, get the cops involved you have all his information> i brought on but I opened the box and checked it out before I gave her anything.